Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Zeit Geist

Zeit Geist is a really cool action game. It's about a soldier in the army who is the most trusted soldier. When the enemy has a big plot going on, the army's leader sends their Eryn to defeat him. First you must go to either Ancient Greece or Ancient Egypt to defeat the evil one. First to get there you must answer questions about wherever your going. If you get them right they know you know what your doing. If you get them wrong they don't trust you so they don't send you to your destination because something will go wrong, but you can try again and again. I think that the creator of the game was trying to teach us about ancient times.I don't think there is anything wrong with it, I think the creator did a pretty good job with this game. It's actually one of my favorite games in the Social Issues games. I like action games where you can like shoot bad people and all that stuff and that is why I really like this game. It's also a little hard, and it takes time to probably finish the first level, and so I haven't gotten that far. I really wonder what happens afterwards and what happens to the bad guys and what happens to the soldier.

3 comments: