Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Technology Class

I feel great here technology class. I'm glad that post anything on our blogs and everyone can see it, and by everyone I mean EVERYONE as in anybody in the world. I learned how to add a picture, a video, and a hyperlink. That's so cool. I can't even wait until we start creating our games. I can't find anything pressuring with this class. This is the easiest and best class ever! I wish I didn't have to go to any of the other classes and just stay here in tech for the whole day. I also like how we get 15 minutes of free time and sometimes we might even have more. But although sometimes I hate when our free time is over and we start working on our wiki. But my top 3 favorite things in technology are free time, create games, and blog. It's just too bad that we only stay here for 1 hour and a half. If only we could just stay here for the rest of the day. I don't care if I would have to skip the other classes I just want to stay here. Technology without a doubt is the BEST CLASS EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment