Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Juan Z. 9 2011


Disaster in Japan


I'm glad that these students are doing something to help out in Japan. This is a good way to learn how to not be selfish and help others when they need it. I wish that we could do the same thing. Everywhere I hear that you should donate to the American Red Cross and all of this stuff, I see images of destroyed houses and it makes me feel guilty that I'm not helping out. But it's not all my fault, I don't have any money so there's pretty much nothing I can do, if there was I'd do it. Well, at least thery're getting something and the United States is also doing good by doing everything they can to help out. I'm thinking that we should do the same thing we did last year with Haiti and now raise money from Japan. And just so you can donate to Japan I'm going to show this image of this huge devastation.

1 comment: