Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Break


Christmas break starts this Friday. This post is about what I will do this Christmas Break. This year my family and I will take our annual trip to Mexico. Every year we go to Mexico to spend Christmas. Almost every day before Christmas we do posadas. Our friends and our family come to our little house and start praying. On Christmas Eve at 12AM the kids get on the floor and put a baby Jesus on a blanket. Then by morning my relatives come back to show off what they got for Christmas. But I ususally don't get stuff like that because I don't believe in Santa Claus. But I would still get some money, at least, from my parents. So that's basically what I will be doing this year during my Christmas Break. On January 5th that's the day we will go back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment