Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Game

In my game that I will create it will be about eliminating gang members. So the game will ask you what possible coordinates a gang could be at. If you get it right you advance and if you get it wrong you lose -50 points. It will go through 5 stages the street, a bank robbery, the high school, the police station, and then the boss where you have to save the governor. I'm hoping to persuade teenagers into not committing those mistakes. And also the consequences for being in gangs. I think people should play my game to show teenagers that say that "they're in a gang" and show that being in a gang is not cool. I chose this topic because I know that a lot of teenagers say that "they're in a gang" even though they're really not and show them that it's not cool to be in a gang. When those people play it I hope they stop saying all that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment