Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FLASH

The past following days my class has been working with FLASH movie clips and ActionScripting. I like doing that because I can just type in a code and I can make two movie clips move. I find this code on my Wiki page and then I just copy & paste it onto FLASH. Then I Test the movie and just that easy those movie clips just move. That's what I think is really cool about FLASH to do just that and then the movie clip does a lot of stuff. What I think is kind of frustrating about FLASH is that sometimes I type in the codes but it doesnt't work. I try to get hel p from someone or just do the same thing they did but it still doesn't work. But when it does work I really like it. This has been a fun week for me in Technology because we get do some really cool stuff and it's so easy. I think it's even my favorite week here since the beginning of the semester. Every time I come to school I'm just looking forward to come to this class and get on FLASH. I hope this answers your question about how I feel about working FLASH. So I'm just feeling very comfortable doing this thing and I hope to keep on doing it for the rest of the week. That was my blog about FLASH.

No comments:

Post a Comment