Friday, March 5, 2010

Drawing in Flash


This week in Globaloria we have started drawing in Flash. I have learned how to draw anything in Flash. And by any thing I mean anything. You can type, wuou can draw, you can make straight lines, squares, ovals etc. I learned how to use different tools such as the text tool, pencil tool and stuff like that. I had to draw level 1 of our team game. Which was the school. I learned how to draw squares to make the school and type inside it and make grass by using the brush tool to paint the bottom of the page green, and painting the top blue to make the sky. I used the square and oval tools to make the soda cans, I used the square tool to make paper, and the pencil to draw candy rappers. I thought that maybe drawing in Flash would be a little hard but it turned out to be really easy because it had all the tools there for you. After I was done drawing level 1 I looked at it and it didn't look so bad, it didn't look perfect, it was okay. After I was done I was so tired but it was mission accomplished I drew level 1 so we were one step closer to finishing drawing our game, Recycle Man. I just hope that those people in New York make us do it again like the other time they asked us to do the Mini Game Project again.

1 comment: