Monday, February 22, 2010

This Week

This week in Globaloria we've been working on paper prototypes. We had to do another paper prototype and present it to our class on Friday. So my team, the Tech Tigers, we improved our game by adding coordinates. Where for every piece of trash that you pick up you must tell what two coordinates it's located at. So we made it on graph paper and added the coordiantes. We also added a mini game as a warm up for our real game. Where you use the arrow keys to move a recycle can. Trash keeps on faling down from the sky and you have to catch it. As you keep on going the trash keeps coming faster and faster. I enjoyed working with my teammates because whenever I get stuck they help me and because when you do things individually it's kind of hard but as a team you get help and that's why I liked to work as a team. When it was time to present our paper prototypes it got kind of hard and you might forget what you have to say. But you have to memorize it because you're not only presenting to your class but they're also recording you, and that's where it gets hard. I understand how we put our objective no. 3 in our game. We put geometry with different extra credit questions about shapes. And spatial reasoning by trying to find out what coordinates a piece of trash is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment